Your Mother.



Mama's name is BELLA.
Currently a Pioneer-ian.
On my sweet 13'.
You don't like her?
Neither does she like you.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Motherfucker.


Kena grounded at home.
 
Fuck that piece of shit.
My dad actually allowed me to go out,
But then my stupid idiotic mother,
Went and tell him nonsense,
And then,
Yes. Here i am.
Rotting at home.
What's the point of giving me money,
When i can't go out?
Ate finish half box of Ferrero Rocher,
 
Which my aunt bought for me yesterday.
Omg seriously,
I'm freaking sorry for begging for chocolate ytd,
Now i'm thinking,
" If i eat anymore chocolate,
I'm gonna have heart attack straight away."
Anyway,
My mum took my key away.
Such a fucker.
Nabeh! ,
I wanted to go out today!
With Baby, Angel and Mandy! -.-
SHEEEEEEEEZ.
Anyway.
Bye.