Your Mother.



Mama's name is BELLA.
Currently a Pioneer-ian.
On my sweet 13'.
You don't like her?
Neither does she like you.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day Two.

Day02 : Write about your most precious girlfriend and why she/he is precious to you. 

XIN KAI ! :3

 Hey, bbygirl <3.
We met during Yanshan's Christmas Celebration Party, right?
At first we didn't know each other.
I still remember i'm like damn sweaty lorr,
Damn fucking uglyyyyy.
It's so much better after i rebonded my hair.
I still remember Yanshan calls you xinxin! Haha!
I always look so unglam. Haha!
When we first met in Clementi,
You were talking to Gerald the whole time,
And i thought you were those really pro in talking type,
Who knew you were a shy type,
When Yanshan was calling you to eat! Haha!
After that, you added me on facebook,
And we start chatting,
And we go out together,
I even went to AMK to play comp with you,
I still remember that time fam outing,
We went to find Bryan,
Then we play audi,
Then Yanshan was sitting,
And trying to win me,
While we were like laughing all the way.
You were another photographer of the group too!
You are seriously rich in audi lor!
So many indefinite top/bottom/shoes/whatever ):
Not like me, i'm a poor kid hehe.
And i got to know Yee Ching because of you,
But you had to go because of your family ):
Sad, i wanted to hang out with you.
After that i went and hang out with my other friends though.
Anyway,
Lastly,
You're precious to me, because..
You are my bbygirl, and iloveeeeeeyou a lot !
I wanna meet up with you soon.
Let's go shopping together soon, alright?
Love, Bella.