Your Mother.



Mama's name is BELLA.
Currently a Pioneer-ian.
On my sweet 13'.
You don't like her?
Neither does she like you.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day One!

Day01 : Write about your bestfriend, and how you are grateful to him/her.
YANSHAN! <3
Hey sist, you still remember how we met? 
I still remember, we knew each other through AuditionSEA.
It's unbelievable how we can be such friends :D
I think it was during P5-P6, we were in the fam , " CakeHouse~ ",
right? (:
That time, we weren't close yet, but yet, we chat in Audi almost everyday,
Because we were fam mates.
You were CupCake, and I think i was ShortCake,
Right? :3
Soon, i quitted Audi,
And we lost contact..
When i came back.
I think you warmly welcomed me,
And ask if i wanted to join BOL,
And fam outing was just 2 days later.
So.. I joined,
And we were about to meet the first time (:
I'm really grateful you brought me in BOL anyway,
It's a great fam! :D
Anyway, two days later, i was supposed to meet you first,
Then we head off to the destination where the fam outing is.
We went too early! I remember! Haha,
And then i didn't recognise you, seriously!
We got on the train then, and it was totally awkward,
And then this freaking tall guy was standing between us right!
Haha, we were still chatting via text even though we were near each other,
Can't help it mah, shyy :X
Then, we got off at Bugis, 'cos that was the place we were suppose to be, right?
We came toooooo early,
So we seat and we were like caming each other!
Haha, we were like seriously photographers of the group.
 We were hungry, so we went and grab a bite.
We only buy bread only! I know right!
We waited for the other members to arrive.
They mistook us, haha,
They thought you were Bella, and i was Yanshan!
You told me you were seeing them the first time too!
Haha, hi five! :D
Then we went on the fam outing hah,
After that outing, we rarely went out together,
But still went out laaaa!
I miss you, bff! ^^
I really do!