Your Mother.



Mama's name is BELLA.
Currently a Pioneer-ian.
On my sweet 13'.
You don't like her?
Neither does she like you.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

10 days of post.

Sorry. I skipped quite a lot.
So, i shall post 10 days networth of posts.

Day 6: Write about one of your family members.

Who would i write?
Obviously, my brother.
My brother's name is Benedict.
He always abuse me, and use me to the max.
He doesn't know how to do the house chores.
Like you know, cleaning up all that.
I wonder how i reacted to him when i see him first,
When i was born.
Now, you might think, he's a really really,
Bad person to me.
But at the same time,
He's really caring.
He just wants to mess with me by,
Sabotaging me to my parents,
Doing all kind of ridiculous stuff,
Wanting to beat me up,
Making so mad.
But most of the times,
When i had a lot of troubles,
He would be there for me,
Helping me out.
I love him! Really! :D

Day 7: Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of the day? Computer or good ol' pen?

I'm most comfortable writing at school, of course, and during lesson time, 'cos that's the time i really should write, if i don't, what would happen? Plus, i feel really good writing neatly at school works.
Another place is at home, where i don't write with a pen, but with the laptop, and i feel like, seriously, it's so much easier to write with a keyboard than writing with a pen. I don't even feel tired.
If I had to choose, it would be the computer/laptop (:

Day 8: One thing that makes you happy/sad/angry.

Happy - Anything could make me happy,
 like some freaking joker joking around.
 I don't laugh easily.
 Like, when someone jokes,
 and think it's really funny,
 others may laugh, i don't think i will.
 Especially during evening like 6 to 7p.m.,
 i'm like really moody at that time.

Sad - Relationships, friendships,
 And seriously a lot more.
 Relationships are damn saddening when you're like going to not be able to contact each other.
 More sickening is that,
 Once you break,
 You can't be friends anymore!
 I only have one guy that after we broke,
 we were still friends. :O

Angry - Relationship, like seriously!
 I hate it when my boyfriends talk with their ex.
 I don't think their current girlfriends would like it too,
 so i hardly talk to them now.
 I don't aim to be the 3rd party.
Ohmygod, fk that!

Day 9: Who's the sexy of your life?

DORCAS!
HIIII, YOU'RE IN HERE.
You this seksi. :P
See your bodily fluids are dripping ^^^
I don't include people i never meet before inside.
Hehehehehe.
Like seriously,
Dorcas is chio, and blah.
She should be a model.
She's tall as a 13 y/o.
She has white legs.
OMG LAH A LOT THING LEY.
Anyway, i still remember i met her,
When i slacked with Yasmine, Mandy, them.
And Mandy brought her to slack too.
Then she stead with Bangxiong aka the big zilian.
Then a lot a lot of stuffs happen lor,
Like fighting, then after that go westgrove find maxine lo,
Then go library, blah alot!
I seriously wanna go out with her a lot :B
I LOVEEEEE
Dorcas Lee Wan Xian :D

Day 10: Biggest Fear.

I don't know what my biggest fear is... Okay. Rats. Seriously omg, i see rats i will be like,
" OMFG, GET THAT !@$$@#%&$^# !!!"
I still remember when i saw the rats i was like..
KNNBCCB AHHHHHHH * runs to room *
Another fear as much as rats is persistent guys.

You should understand why.
Day 11: Write about everyone who wants to be in this.

Sorry. Fuck that shit.
I'm too tired for that.
Ohmyyyy, it's 11:11!
Okay everyone don't angry,
I <3 you all ok.

Day 12: Where'd you like to be in 10 years time?

Definitely Japan.
I have to learn japanese! :D
I love Japan guys.
They're hawt.
Ohmygish, i just remembered that when,
There was japanese students coming to the school,
I saw one guy that was so freaking hawt.
Sexy natural long eyelash :B Hehehe.
If i'm not wrong, his name is chiharu or something (:

Day 13: Dream job.

I don't know. Anything could change. 
Hairstylist - So i could style my hair and my children and my husband's hair.
Chef - Cook for my family.
Fashion designer - Design my own clothes.
There's a lot a lot moreeee.

Day 14: One celebrity you would like to punch in the face.

No one. I would first get sued for that.
Day 15: If you had $500, you would spend it on.
CLOTHES.