Your Mother.



Mama's name is BELLA.
Currently a Pioneer-ian.
On my sweet 13'.
You don't like her?
Neither does she like you.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day Three and Four

Hey!
I was kinda busy with some stuffs these two days,
So i kinda missed out day three and day four post,
So i'm gonna fill it up (:
Okay LOL
I'm pretty happy i had so many tags,
Even though they were unpleasant ones (:
But they made my day!
Thank you :D
Anyway, let's start with Day Three.

Day Three : How have you change from last year to this year?

I don't really think i changed much..
Just.. looking better?
I still remember how epic i looked when i was in P6.
Look at this ):
This was when i was P6,
Just a few days before 2011,
When i went to the Christmas Party,
Yanshan hosted ^^
After that was January,
Went for hair extension with Yanshan,
Then soon took it off and it was a hassle.
This is around March 2011,
When we went for Fam BBQ :O
That time, i still had not rebond hair.
I looked crazy right?
Especially my actions. LOL.
Still had not rebond my hair (:
It was like that.
Just rebonded,
It was during March school holidays. (:
It was freaking straight (:
Around May.
One of the may pictures i really liked (:
Picture i took 5 days ago :D
With my fringe clip up.
What about now?
This is the current me.
So, from my crazy actions,
To my current,
Is not very big changes right? (:
Anyway, Day four.


Day Four : Who's the friend with the biggest changes?
And how did he/she change?

Friend with the biggest changes, huh?
That should be Shermaine. ( Shermaine HeartsKey )
How did she change, eh?
Before she rebonded her hair,
She wore normal tee-shirts,
Raglan tees, cartoon tees, all those,
After she rebonded her hair,
All the pretty clothes all came out.
And even her rough voice became sweeter.
She did makeup sometimes, ( from her zilian photo )
But also, there's a lot other stuffs,
I wouldn't want to expose on this blog [ LOL ]
Those who know her, would probably know it. ^^.